O3 Labs Integrates with Crypto.com Feed
This post was originally published on 03labs
O3 Labs is working with Crypto.com to add their RSS feed to Crypto.com O3 Labs Price page. Now, users can access the updated $O3 token price and market information through the floating window on the O3 Labs homepage here.
Crypto.com, one of the largest cryptocurrency information websites, already displays information about O3’s tokens on their website so that their users can learn about the latest in the O3 development process, token volumes, and price details. Now, with this integration, the price feed is directly on the O3 Swap homepage.
Thanks to crypto.com for working with us on this!
About O3 Labs
O3 Labs was established in Tokyo in 2017. We have worked tirelessly towards the advancement of the crypto-wallet. In 2021, O3 Labs team incubated a proprietary cross-chain aggregation protocol, O3 Swap, which provides consumers access to cryptocurrency-based, financial services, allowing them to exchange, or ‘swap’, various digital assets within their O3 Wallet. O3 Labs is committed to providing professional digital asset management tools and services for 100,000 users in over 40 countries worldwide, with an O3 community of over 60,000 people in Japan, Europe, the USA, Russia, Korea and China.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a fully-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Cards, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC: DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework