Leading The Future of Solana
RunNode is an infrastructure-as-a-service and a staking-as-a-service protocol that is designed to help Solana RUN better and were recently featured in Forbes here.
Applications that can utilize the RunNode protocol include:
- DeFi Protocols
- Lending Platforms
- Decentralized Exchanges
- NFT Marketplaces
- NFT Projects
- Metaverse Gaming Projects
- Yield Aggregators
- Meme Coins
- And More…
What stands in the way of Solana achieving its full potential that we and you believe in and dream of?
In its current form, Solana is not as developer friendly as Ethereum, but that’s quickly changing.
That ends with RunNode. With RunNode’s pioneering technology:
- Users will be able to launch projects in moments;
- Scaling these projects will be as simple as the click of a button.
- Even better, projects will soon be able to connect through their crypto wallets and get access to RPC infrastructure onchain.
Welcome to a better Solana. (Check out RunNode’s launch video on Youtube)
🔮 So, What Exactly Stands In Solana’s Way?
There’s a reason we are so bullish on Solana: the blockchain is experiencing exponential growth and with it, serious growth in users and application development.
For Solana to continue this powerful growth, it needs to address a few gaps:
1) Inefficiencies. Developers on Solana have to build and maintain their own validator nodes and infrastructure. Current node access does not scale with traffic usage which creates inefficiencies and unnecessary overhead.
2) Excessive costs. Current RPC Node providers are very costly for projects, especially those just starting out.
3) Difficulty of Use. In order to get an RPC endpoint, it sometimes takes days and weeks to hear back from RPC providers and is very cumbersome.
RunNode was designed with these specific gaps in mind.
🔯 And, Why Does RunNode Provide a SOL-ution?
RunNode is a Solana RPC Node provider that offers an easy to use scaling solution for developers launching projects on Solana.
RunNode RPC Protocol provides:
- RunNode RPC Developer API — An Infura equivalent API for developers and applications to connect into Solana RPC Nodes.
- Automated Scaling — The API will activate nodes automatically to handle increases and decreases in traffic for applications.
- RunAnalytics. Developers can view analytics and create/maintain API keys in a web interface on runnode.com to analyse traffic and transactional volume.
FUTURE DEVELOPER TOOLS
- RunBox — A Sandbox environment to test and deploy dApps before going live with them.
- RunDeploy — A smart contract deployer that will allow developers to write, compile and deploy smart contracts on the Solana blockchain easier.
Through these features, RunNode provides clear and specific solutions to all the gaps in Solana referenced previously.
1) Highly Scalable
- Say goodbye to inefficiencies. RunNode provides RPC Node endpoints that will scale as the projects need!
- This will decrease bloat and inefficient node usage for applications that are using more nodes than necessary when estimating traffic costs.
2) Cost Efficient
- For smaller developers, RunNode provides a free plan, Even for enterprise-level developers, costs are 10–20% less than competitors.
- What’s more, to help manage costs, there will be a pay as you go option with crypto wallet integrations coming soon. (Phantom and Sollet).
3) Easy to Use Endpoints
RunNode provides an incredibly simple 4 step process to get started:
- Create project
- Name project
- Get mainnet endpoints and build
- Upgrade project when necessary.
🪁 The Roadmap To A Better Solana
RunNode shares amongst the most detailed and thorough roadmaps for how the team will achieve the solutions that will continue Solana’s explosive growth.
The tokenomics have been carefully crafted to bring utility and incentives to token holders:
- On-chain payment protocol for RPC Node Access
- DAO governance voting in the RunDAO for future proposals like chain expansions, project investments, hackathon winners and more.
- Run Airdrops for developers to get their tokens into the hands of users.
- RunNFT white listing with verified and doxxed NFT partners and NFT marketplace partners.
- Compounding rewards in the RunNode StakePools with tiered incentives.
Does it get better? It does.
RunNode will also be a staking-as-a-service platfrom.
Through RunStake, RunNode will enable simple and easy staking for users that are holding Solana tokens to help power the Solana validator node network.
A dual-incentive stake pool is also in the works for RunNode as well. (Coming Soon)
☪️ Concluding Remarks
RunNode allows developers to launch and scale their projects with a never-before-seen level of efficiency, ease of use and cost optimization. These innovations are designed to remove the bottlenecks of the Solana blockchain as we know it.
RunNode has powerfully identified gaps in Solana and has crafted brilliant solutions to solve them.
Only one question remains unanswered: Will you join us and support RunNode to help shape the future of Solana?
🟣 Get ready to… RUN!
Keen to learn more about RunNode?
Fortunately, there’s plenty more resources for you to deep dive into: