ViteBridge 0.1 is live on testnet! This is the first step to achieve our grand vision for a universal and decentralized cross-chain protocol.
Before ViteBridge 0.1 goes on mainnet, we want to do our best to ensure security of the protocol. As part of this, we encourage developers and security researchers to put our security to the test — and we offer a variety of rewards for the ViteBridge Bug Bounty Program.
- You must be the first person to report the issue to us. We will review duplicate bugs to see if they provide additional information, but otherwise only reward the first reporter.
- We award bounties at time of fix, and will keep you posted as we work to resolve them.
- Report identified bugs at https://forms.gle/UkS8DMULq7sv1iXv5
The ViteBridge 0.1 code is published at https://github.com/vitelabs/vite-asset-bridge
For the bug bounty program, we have three tiers of rewards:
- Tier 1 — Usability issues that does not cause loss of funds. The bug fix requires manual intervention to adjust parameters ($100 in VITE)
- Tier 2 — Usability issues that does not cause loss of funds. The bug fix requires redeployment of the smart contract. ($700 in VITE)
- Tier 3 — Issues causing loss of funds. ($2000 in VITE)
Please note this bounty program is only on the code level, not the UI level.
All Rights Reserved by Vite Labs
ViteX Official: https://vitex.net/
Vite Forum: https://forum.vite.net
- English: https://t.me/vite_en
- Chinese: https://t.me/vite_zh
- Russian: https://t.me/vite_russian
- Japanese: https://t.me/vite_japanese
- Vietnamese: https://t.me/vite_vietnamese
- Arabic: https://t.me/vite_arabic
- German: https://t.me/vite_german
- Turkish: https://t.me/vite_turkish
- Indonesian: https://t.me/vite_indonesian
- Portuguese: https://t.me/vite_portuguese
- Filipino: https://t.me/vite_filipino
- French: https://t.me/vite_french
- Spanish: https://t.me/vitespanish
- Indian: https://t.me/Vite_India
Korean Kakao Community: https://open.kakao.com/o/gWp9av5c