- Go to o3swap.com/vault, switch to the Celo Mainnet and find the pool your LP tokens are staked into.
2. The number of O3 tokens mined will be shown near the “Claim” button. Click “CLAIM” to claim your O3 rewards, and click the “Confirm” button in the pop-up window of your wallet extension or app to submit the transaction.
The O3 mined is at a locked state which needs to be unlocked for further operation. The total O3 token your address holds, the amount of O3 tokens unlocked and the amount to be unlocked are shown at the top area of the Vault.
- Click “Get LP” and it will lead you to the Ubeswap. You will need to add an amount of cUSD-O3 trading pair on Ubeswap to get the ULP to unlock your mined O3.
Note: The O3 token to be added to the cUSD-O3 trading pair needs to be bought from DEX or CEX markets or exchanged from other networks to Celo directly on O3 Swap V2. The mined and locked O3 tokens can not be used to add liquidity.
2. The optimal amount of ULP you need for unlocking can be calculated by the calculator at the “Vault” page. Input the number of O3 tokens needed to be unlocked then it will show you the least amount of O3 and cUSD you need to add on Ubeswap to unlock at the fastest speed. You can add lower or higher than this amount which differs the speed.
3. After you get the ULP, return back to the Vault and click stake. Input the amount of ULP that you want to stake for unlocking O3 and click “Confirm”, then click the “Confirm” button in the pop-up window of your wallet extension or app to submit the transaction.
Note: If you use the ULP contract address for the first time, click the “Approve” button at the pop-up window. Then click “Confirm” again.
4. The O3 mined will be shown under “Unlocked Amount”, then you can claim these O3 and own all the rights and functions of the O3 token.
Note: The LP tokens received from Ubeswap can be used for unlocking multiple times and can be redeemed back to the tokens you have added;
If you claim your O3 tokens during the unlocking process, then the claim time will be reset.