Last three weeks updates
- Sequencing on Router Crosstalk — testing completed, the contracts have now been given for audit, and once the audit is complete, it will be available on mainnet.
- Fee module upgrades — first round of testing has been completed. We will be conducting the remaining tests this week and making the changes on the mainnet in the coming weeks after the audit.
- Widget upgrades — provided an option for restricting fee tokens on the widget and JS SDK
- Aurora chain was made live on Router
Next two week’s focus
- Voting optimization — we continue to optimize our voting mechanism to reduce the overall voting cost and make it more scalable for adding more validators in the future for the voting on the destination chain.
- Same chain swaps on explorer — development efforts are currently ongoing for this initiative.
- Router explorer improvements — adding additional filters on the explorer for ease of usage. Filters for dates, source chain, and destination chain will be added along with TVL details
- New chain integration — analysis on which chains to be picked up as next set of chains will be done; post this we will be integrating new chains on Router
- Sequencer is currently under audit.
- Post sequencer audit is completed, the new fee changes will undergo an audit and then will be released to mainnet
Here’s the roundup of all the significant strides we took from the Marketing front.
- Pranav Garg from Router Protocol’s tech team was at DappCon Berlin as a mentor.
- In the last update, we mentioned the launch of Voyage 6.0. We are pleased to report that it was a huge success. The total volume of transactions crossed $22 Million, the total number of unique transactions was around 7000, and we welcomed 2800 new users to our tribe of #voyagers
- On September 15, we hosted “Developer Hours with Router Protocol” to discuss Ethereum Merge and more on our Discord.
- We also announced the release of our Marco Polo update. It will not only enhance the user experience from the front end but also optimize the speed of transactions from the backend. Read more about it from here.
- We conducted an AMA with Satya Prakash Jha, the Co-Founder of GameFi on September 19, 2022.
- Router Protocol’s team was at Mainnet 2022, New York, from September 21 to September 23rd.
- After a huge demand, we renewed single staking of $ROUTE on Dfyn Exchange for the next 30 days on September 23, 2022.
- Our VP, Lakshika Kothari conducted a workshop on “How to build cross-chain solutions in Blockchain using Router Protocol” at Lumos Labs.
- Team Router Protocol showed up at Token2049 in significant numbers. Along with initiating a conversation about interoperability with some major players in the Web 3.0 space., we even hosted a private get together of Blockchain and Crypto OGs. Zach Piester and Intrepid hosted it.
- We hosted an AMA with the Co-Founder and COO of NAoris Protocol, Monica Oravcova, on September 29, 2022.
- We are delighted to announce our partnership with Rejuvenate Finance. They will integrate Router’s widget to their platform, giving an option to their users to perform cross-chain transactions directly from their UI.
- Router Protocol was at TOKEN2049 Thank you for having us as Gold partners. Undoubtedly one of the best web3 conferences ever. Great to meet so many awesome projects from around the world.
- Router Protocol has now successfully integrated AURORA into its cross-chain mesh. The projects in Router ecosystem now have access to an additional 4.5 million users of the Aurora Network.
- InVar Finance will integrate Router’s Pathfinder API to their platform enabling Cross-chain capabilities.
- Router Protocol organized a get-together of Blockchain and Crypto OGs in Singapore.
- We are delighted to announce our partnership with Zeedex; a non-custodial DEX. This partnership will enable cross-chain swaps on Zeedex’s platform.
- We are thrilled to announce an educational partnership with Bitskwela to educate retail users on going cross-chain. Bitskwela, a Filipino-led web3 edutech platform, will build coursework in collaboration with Router.
About Router Protocol
Router Protocol is building a suite of cross-chain infra primitives that aims to enable blockchain interoperability between current and emerging Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains.
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/router_ann